How to capture a signature in Solatech Focus
Solatech Focus gives users the ability to capture a
customer signature on a quote, order confirmation or invoice. This
signature will be added to output generated after the signature has been
captured. In order to capture a signature, a touch enabled tablet or
laptop is required. This article will provide instructions on how to
capture a signature.
- From the quote, sale or order review page, expand the section Signature and click the Get a New Signature button
- A review screen with a gray signature box will be shown
- The customer will sign in the gray box
- Once customer signature has been capture, press the Done button
the quote, sale or order review screen, the expanded Signature section
will display the captured signature, along with a date stamp
- If a quote or sale is modified, the existing signature can be removed and a new signature can be captured by using either the Get a New Signature button or the Remove Signature button
- Output generated will display the signature, along with a date and time stamp
How to Setup and use a Leica Disto X3 laser with your Solatech Focus system
Summary This article describes how to pair a Disto X3 laser to your Windows or iOS device. It also describes how to transmit those measurements into your Solatech Focus system. Instructions for Pairing Windows Turn on your X3 laser (Bluetooth is ...
How to capture customer signature or initials in multiple areas on output
Summary Solatech Focus allows users to easily capture customer signatures in a signature box from within the cloud based system. There may be times that additional customer signatures, or initials are needed. This article describes how to use Adobe ...
How to use DocuSign with your Solatech Focus system
Summary While Solatech Focus has a built-in feature to capture signatures on a touch screen device, you can also use your DocuSign account to request a customer signature via email. This knowledgebase article will describe the process. Note: These ...
How to Capture Customer Signature directly from Print Preview
Summary This article provides information on capturing a customer signature using Adobe Reader to preview quotes or orders in Solatech. This can be used as an alternative to Journal Note Writer for Solatech users with tablet PCs. More Information To ...
How to Capture a Customer Signature
Summary This article provides information on capturing a customer signature from within SalesPRO. Instructions From within Order Entry, select Preview. Using the drop down menu, select the document to have the customer sign (Quote, Order ...