How to Modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report.
Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution.
- From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports.
- The Manage Reports window will open. Highlight the report you plan to change, then click on Copy. This will create a report with the same name, followed by "(1)".
- Remove the check-mark, then double-click on the report with the "(1)".
- On the first tab, General, change the name of the report.
- From within SalesPRO, select Setup>Process Reports.
reports are listed inside their categories, and the category may be
expanded or collapsed by clicking on the +/-. Choose a type of report
which currently contains Terms and Conditions. The most common are Quotes, Invoices, Order Confirmations, and Installer Forms.
- Select the Report to be modified from the list of reports.
- Click the Modify button on the bottom of the window, or double-click on the report.
- On the Manage Report Layout window, click the “Other” tab, then the Signature and T&C tab.
- Under Terms & Conditions, if you have multiple T&C templates, use the drop-down to change the file. Click Open to edit the file.
- The current Terms and Conditions document will open in your document editing software (typically Word).
- Make the necessary changes.
- Save and Close the Terms & Conditions file, make sure you save it in Rich Text Format (.rtf).
- Before exiting, you may use the "Test with ...." drop-down to confirm your change for the document(s).
- Once you have selected Quote, Sale, or Order, in the next box enter a number, then click the green arrow.
- A PDF image will open, so you may verify the changes. Close the PDF when finished.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the Reports window.
How to modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process reports. More Information From within Solatech Window Covering Software, select Tasks, Manage Process Reports. In the left hand column, under “Select a ...
How to Add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add terms and conditions to a process report . More Information Before you begin, you will need to create a terms and conditions file in an .rtf format. The file can be created in Word, and then saved as a ...
How to add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add information and/or images to the Comments section on an invoice. For example, “Terms and Conditions”, Notifications or images may be placed in the “Totals and Other” section of a report. The following ...
Setting up Terms and Conditions for your Process Reports
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and attach your Terms & Conditions to your ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...