How to modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process reports.
- From within Solatech Window Covering Software, select Tasks, Manage Process Reports.
- In the left hand column, under “Select a Category”, choose a type of report which currently contains Terms and Conditions. The most common categories are Invoices and Order Confirmations.
- Select the Report to be modified from the right hand column.
- Click the Modify button in the upper right hand corner of the Reports Center Window.
- On the Layout tab, click the “Other” button.
- On the Other Settings Window, select the Other Blocks tab.
- Under Terms and Conditions, click on the file folder icon to the right of the Source file name. This is the Edit button.
- The current Terms and Conditions document will open in your document editing software.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Save and Close the Terms & Conditions file.
- Click OK twice to close the Modify Reports window.
- Solatech Window Covering Software 4.2
How to Modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report. More Information Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution. From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports. The ...
How to Add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add terms and conditions to a process report . More Information Before you begin, you will need to create a terms and conditions file in an .rtf format. The file can be created in Word, and then saved as a ...
How to add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add information and/or images to the Comments section on an invoice. For example, “Terms and Conditions”, Notifications or images may be placed in the “Totals and Other” section of a report. The following ...
Setting up Terms and Conditions for your Process Reports
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and attach your Terms & Conditions to your ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...