How to Modify Retail Margins in SalesPRO
This article describes how to modify the Retail Margins in SalesPRO. This article will use the Retail Discount group Standard.
- From within SalesPRO, go to Maintenance>Discounts.
- At the top of the Discounts window, select Show Discounts for: (select the manufacturer you wish to modify from the drop down menu or All Products) in the group: Standard
- Your current Margins will be listed on this page.
the product to be changed. Note that more than one product may be
highlighted, or if you right-click on any line, you may select all
products, or all products for the manufacturer.
- In the box at the bottom, select Margin from the drop-down list. Type the new value, and click "Apply".
- If discounts are unique by style, a value must be entered
for each style, and the discount removed at the product level. A
product-level discount will cause the style-level discounts to be
ignored. Once any style within a product has a unique discount
assigned, a discount at the product level will not act as a default for the remaining styles. All styles will have to have a discount. These products will be shown in blue font.
- If a discount needs to be deleted (either at the product or style level), the Margin should be changed to 0.
- Your changes will be automatically saved when you exit discounts setup
How to modify your Retail Discounts in Solatech
Information This article describes how to modify the Retail Discounts in Solatech. This article will use the Retail Discount group Standard as an example, but the process is the same for any other user created retail discount groups. Instructions ...
How to modify email templates in SalesPRO
Summary SalesPRO provides templates for use when emailing quotes and sales to customers. These templates can be easily modified to suit your company's needs. Below are instructions on how to modify email templates. Please note that email must be ...
How to Modify Process Reports in SalesPRO
Summary This article will explain how to tailor delivered Process Reports for your company-specific information. More Information There are common sections defined as tabs in the Modify Report Layout window. Not all will apply for every report. ...
How to Add or Modify Sales Tax Rates in SalesPRO
Summary This article explains how to setup new sales tax rates and modify existing sales tax rates in SalesPRO. Please note that if you have Roaming Workstations, this needs to be completed on the Main computer. This information will be transmitted ...
How to Add or Modify Net Cost Surcharge Pricing in SalesPRO
Summary In SalesPRO, you can add a margin to any Net Cost Surcharge items. As a reminder, Net Cost items are added to the product price at your cost. By entering a Margin (AD) to these products, you can easily increase your profit. Below are ...