How to modify email templates in SalesPRO
SalesPRO provides templates for use when
emailing quotes and sales to customers. These templates can be easily
modified to suit your company's needs. Below are instructions on how to
modify email templates. Please note that email must be enabled prior to
modifying templates. For instructions on enabling email, please refer
to Enabling email in SalesPRO.
- From within SalesPRO, go to the Setup tab and select the Email Templates icon, located all the way to the left in the Setup tab.
- On the E-mail template window, select the template you wish to modify by clicking on it once.
- Then hit the Edit button.
- On the Edit E-mail Template window, make the desired changes.
- There will be some entries that are surrounded by "<<" and ">>".
- These fields need to remain as is unless you know it is not needed.
Sales Rep's name can replace <<SalesRepName>> ONLY if there
are no roaming workstations in your company. Any changes made here
will change it for all SalesPRO users in your company.
you type a Customer's name or a Sales Rep name, it will show up that
way for every user. This is not recommended for multiple users.
- Clicking on the link Show/Hide Fields will show you data fields which can be used in your template.
- To add a field, place your cursor in the desired area of the template.
- Double click on the field name in the list and the field will be added.
- You may test the template using the feature at the bottom.
- Change the drop down list to say "Test this Template with..." (Quote or Sale or Order)
- Enter a Quote/Sale/Order number that is valid.
- Click the green arrow.
- When changes are complete, click OK to exit and save your changes.
Setting up Customer Email Templates
Summary Solatech allows users to set up personalized email templates that can be sent to customers from within the system. Templates to send to users (Sales Reps and Installers) can also be created. This knowledge base articles provide instructions ...
PROBLEM: I receive a message that no email templates are available when I try to email a customer attachment
Summary In order to email a customer attachment from SalesPRO, you must first have the correct type of email template setup. This article will provide instructions on that process. Instructions From within SalesPRO , go to the Setup tab. Select ...
How to Setup the Email Feature in SalesPRO
Summary This article will describe how you can enable email in SalesPRO. This will allow quotes and orders to be emailed directly from SalesPRO. Before this feature can be enabled, you will need to have your email account settings available. If ...
Setting up Process Reports and Email Templates
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and use process report templates Accessing ...
How to email an installer form to the correct email address from SalesPRO software
Summary This article describes how to email an installer form directly to the installer's email address from SalesPRO software. Additional Information Requires Version 188.8.131.522 or higher. Instructions Verify that you have selected the correct ...