How to add an image to your Terms and Conditions
Solatech Focus Account Administrators can add an
image to the Terms & Conditions used for their account. This
knowledge base article will describe how to add an image.
- While logged in as an Account Administrator (AA) click Admin from the upper navigational bar
- On the Account page, scroll down to the Output section
- In the Report Image area, click the Change Image button
- Browse to the location of the image to be used
- Click once on the image name
- Press Open
- The image will be uploaded and shown in the preview area
- The size and position of the image may be modified by using the Dimensions, Alignment and Image Sizing boxes (note: the image will always appear below your Terms and Conditions file)
- Press the Save button
How to Add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add terms and conditions to a process report . More Information Before you begin, you will need to create a terms and conditions file in an .rtf format. The file can be created in Word, and then saved as a ...
How to add terms & conditions to the signature page
Summary Account Administrators (AA) can add terms & conditions which will appear on the signature page in Solatech. This article will describe how to add terms & conditions to this page. Note: This can also be done by a Site Administrator (SA) for ...
How to add Terms and Conditions to a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to add information and/or images to the Comments section on an invoice. For example, “Terms and Conditions”, Notifications or images may be placed in the “Totals and Other” section of a report. The following ...
How to Modify Terms and Conditions on a Process Report
Summary This article will explain how to modify existing Terms and Conditions on a Process report. More Information Before modifying a report, you may want to make a backup copy, as a precaution. From the Setup tab, click on Process Reports. The ...
Setting up Terms and Conditions for your Process Reports
Summary Account Administrators can setup multiple versions of Process Reports that can be printed, previewed or emailed to customers or other users. This knowledge base article will describe how to setup and attach your Terms & Conditions to your ...