Setting up email for your Solatech Focus User Account
Solatech Focus allows users to setup the email address which will be used to send quote to customers. By default, emails sent will come from noreply@Solatech.com
. Your Account Administrator will decide to either have all emails sent from one company email address or to have each user setup their own email. This knowledge base article will describe how a user can setup their own email in the system.
- While logged into your Solatech system, click Admin from the upper navigational bar
- This will take you to your user page
- Scroll down the page to and you will see two sections:
- Google Integration
- Microsoft Integration.
- If your email is provided by either of these two sources, then connect that account, following the prompts on the screen.
- Scroll down to the Email section
- You will have four options:
- Let Solatech Focus send email for me
- Use my Gmail account
- Use my Office 365 account
- Use an SMTP account
- For email that is not Gmail or Office 365, select the fourth option
- Click the SMTP Presets button - you will have the option to select SMTP presets for most common email providers (if you do not know you email provider, check with your Account Administrator)
- Enter your email address in the Sender email address box
- Enter your email address in the User name box
- Enter your password in the password box
- Send a test message to insure everything is setup properly
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Helpful Tip: If you receive an error message "0" when trying to send the test email, the most likely cause is an incorrect email password. To check and see if this is the issue, try logging into your email online, using the same password you have entered into Solatech.
- Solatech Focus
- Solatech DOS
Setting up email for your Solatech Focus account
Summary Solatech Focus allows users to choose how email is sent for their account. This knowledge base article provides instructions for setting up your account's email. Decide which method will be used Click on Admin from the upper navigational bar ...
How to Setup and use a Leica Disto X3 laser with your Solatech Focus system
Summary This article describes how to pair a Disto X3 laser to your Windows or iOS device. It also describes how to transmit those measurements into your Solatech Focus system. Instructions for Pairing Windows Turn on your X3 laser (Bluetooth is ...
Setting User Security in Solatech Focus
Summary Solatech allows an Account Administrator to specify various security settings for their users. This knowledge base article contains information on the settings available, and how to use them. More Information Accessing the user security ...
User Security in Solatech Focus
Summary Each Solatech Focus user has one of four types of user security: Site Administrator, Account Administrator, Sales Rep or Installer. This article will describe each user type in detail. Site Administrator One Site Administrator is created ...
Setting up Customer Email Templates
Summary Solatech allows users to set up personalized email templates that can be sent to customers from within the system. Templates to send to users (Sales Reps and Installers) can also be created. This knowledge base articles provide instructions ...