These navigation and entry instructions
may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth
explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as
While editing a quote or sale
- Click on Add Product, or double click on an existing line item, to open the Edit Product Item window.
on the down-arrow next to Add Product brings up an option to Add as a
Copy. Be sure to first highlight the line item from which to copy.
you are adding a line, the manufacturer/product/style will fill with
the last one used, or the default, based on the selection in Application Settings.
- Opening an existing line will show the product and style previously selected.
- Click on the first drop-down arrow to change the manufacturer, then the second to change the product.
- To select the style, use the third drop-down box. To have the options for that style appear, click in the options window.
- Only options that match from one product/style to another will have their values saved.
- To save numeric values (e.g. width/height) from one product/style to another, in the Common Section of Application Settings, under Order Entry, uncheck the box for "Reset numeric values to zero when using Add and Continue".