Moving a Sale to an Order
These navigation and entry instructions
may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth
explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as
Processing a purchase order triggers the conversion. By this method, multiple sales may be converted at one time.
- From either the Home or Workflow tabs, click on Send for Purchasing.
- A list of pending purchase orders will appear, grouped by vendor.
- Highlight the purchase order(s) to process.
Since purchase orders can be grouped together for processing, they
will cross multiple sales/orders. All purchase orders selected will be
processed in the same manner.
- From the drop-down menu under Send PO to Vendor, select Send Electronically to use Online Order Processing, or Vendor has the Purchase Order if another method is used (e.g. entering on the vendor's website).
- You will receive a prompt about conversion to an order. Click Yes.
- Another window will open, asking to open the Order. Click Yes if you would like to open the Order.
- Remember to check for multiple purchase orders within a single sale/order. Selecting a single purchase order may not address all line items.
- How to Send Purchase Orders to Vendors from SalesPRO
How to manually move a Sale to an Order
Summary Occasionally a Sale will not convert to an Order, even after PO's have been sent or marked as sent. When this happens, the Sale cannot be moved through the remainder of the Workflow. This knowledge base article will describe the process of ...
How to Find a specific Quote / Sale / Order / Purchase Order
Summary: Once you have been using Solatech Focus for a while, your lists of Quotes, Sales, Orders, and Purchase Orders may begin to get a little lengthy. Your Quote / Sale / Order / Purchase Order may also no longer show on the list because it is ...
Moving a Quote to a Sale
More Information These navigation and entry instructions may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as links. Steps Click on Quotes from the Home tab, or ...
Converting a sale to an order in Solatech Focus
Summary: From the status of Sale, ordering your products converts your Sale to an Order. To get to your Sale Review page, first click on the Sales tab. Select the Sale you are ready to order and click on the blue hyperlink to the left of the Sale. ...
How to Delete a Quote, Sale, or Order From SalesPRO
Summary This article describes how an unnecessary quote, sale or order can be deleted from SalesPRO software. Please note that if a sale or order has a payment attached to it, it can not be deleted (Sales/Orders with payments cannot be deleted) . ...