These navigation and entry instructions may
not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth
explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as
- Click on Quotes from the Home tab, or click Q/S/O Workflow. Select the desired quote by double clicking on it.
- From Edit Quote window, click on Actions tab.
- Click Convert to Sale.
- You will be prompted to confirm. Click OK.
will be presented with the following message. You may click the 'Don't
show this again' box so this message won't appear each time.
- Your new Sale will now show up in the Sales Window.
Shortcut to a Sale
Instead of converting to a sale, processing a payment will trigger the same series, resulting in the same conversion.
- From the Edit Quote window, click on Payments.
- A message will appear explaining that payments cannot be made from a Quote. Click Yes to convert to a Sale.
- You will receive the same prompts, as above, about conversion to a sale. Click OK.
- There will be another window open, asking to open the Sale. Click OK to open Edit Sale and complete the payment .
- Recording Customer Payments