How to update margins for your accounts
A Site Administrator can update margins for their
accounts when needed, or add margins for newly added products. This
knowledge base article describes that process.
- Begin by going to your Admin page
- Click on Accounts
- Click on one of the accounts shown on this page
- You will see a set of navigational links for this account
- Click on the link for Products
- In the Vendors section, click on the vendor you wish to change.
- In the Products section, locate the product for which you wish to update margins
- Click on the Update button
- Enter Margin, Net Margin and Surcharge amount (if required)
- Click Update again to save your changes
- Repeat for all other accounts
Updating or adding margins for your account
Summary An Account Administrator can update existing margins or add margins for new products on their account. This knowledge base article describes that process. Instructions To change margins for a vendor in bulk (many products at once) Begin by ...
Creating and Maintaining your Site and Accounts information in Solatech Focus
Summary When you receive your Focus site, certain items have been setup for you prior to delivery. These items include payment terms and methods, product margins, sales tax rates and more. When any of these items require adjustment, or when you need ...
How to disable products on specific accounts
Summary Site Administrators have the ability to disable products for certain accounts, rather than disabling them for the entire site. This knowledge base article provides instructions on this process. Instructions While logged in as a Site Admin, ...
How to prevent accounts from deleting sales
Summary Site Administrators (SA) have the ability to prevent accounts from deleting sales. This knowledge base article will provide instructions on how to enable this feature. Instructions While logged in as an SA, click Admin from the upper ...
How to assign products to your accounts
Summary When a new product is added to Solatech Focus, the site administrator will receive an email from product development. If this product is one which your accounts will sell, it will need to be assigned to the account in order for each account ...