How to setup your default printer
This article will explain how to setup
your default printer for SalesPRO. The software requires that a valid
printer be setup prior to Previewing or Printing any output.
- From within the software, click on the Solatech logo in the upper left hand corner of the window.
- Select Manage this computer from the drop down menu.
- Select Printers from the pop up menu.
- On the Printer Configurations window, double-click in the Printer field to the right of General Reports to bring up a drop down list of all available printers.
- Note: For the initial printer setup, no default printer will appear. Double-click in the empty space to open the list.
- Select the correct printer.
- Repeat the process for Process Reports.
The (Default) printer configuration is no longer used
Summary Starting with version 4.2 of the Solatech Window Covering Software, the default printer configuration is no longer used. This article explains how and why and what this does to the configuration of the software. More Information The default ...
How to Setup a Brother PocketJet 7 Bluetooth Printer
Summary This article explains how to setup a Brother PocketJet 7 Printer on your Windows PC. Instructions Navigate to the correct driver download link for your PocketJet 7 printer. For Solatech customers, the model is PJ-762 and the download link ...
How to determine the margins of your printer
Summary This article explains how to determine the margins for a Windows printer. More Information In order to correctly setup reports and labels (mainly labels) in SWCS it's important to know what the margins are. Without correct margins the ...
Standard printer configurtations cannot be modified.
Summary This article explains why the standard printer configurations supplied with SWCS cannot be modified. More Information Starting with version 4.2, the files installed by the software cannot be modified. This is due to security reasons and for ...
How to create, modify and setup production labels
This article explains how to create, add and modify custom production labels. Solatech provides default labels in the software; however, they cannot be customized. Below are the steps for creating a new label that can be modified to fit specific ...