This article explains how to edit the information in an existing quote or sale.
After a quote or sale has been created, there are times that some of the information in the quote/sale might need to be changed. This information might include:
1. The Sidemark, Sales Rep, and Installer can be edited by clicking on the Edit button in the box labeled Quote Review or Sale Review.
A Quote Edit window will open. Here you can type in a new Sidemark, select a new Sales Rep, or select a new Installer. When you are finished with your edits, click Save to save your information.
Note: If you are a Sales Rep and you change the assigned Sales Rep to someone who is not yourself, you will no longer be able to view or edit this quote/sale.
2. To edit the customer information you will click on the Edit button in the Customer Info section.
This will take you back to the Customer page where you can change any of the information for that customer. Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
3. To change the Shipping Address use the drop down menu in the Shipping Address section.
shipping address indicates where the installation will take place, not
where the products will be shipped. Changing the address changes where
the installer will be sent for this installation.
If only one shipping address is available in this drop down list, and you need to add more, you will need to edit the customer information to add more shipping addresses.
4. To edit or add any line items to this quote/sale, expand the Item Count section.
Click the Add new button to add another line item or highlight one line item to enable the other features.
5. Expand the Order Total section to add or delete any surcharges or discounts.
6. To add/edit/delete a comment expand the Comments section.
If you are editing a Sale, you can add/edit/delete a payment. To do
so, expand the Payments section (above the Comments section).