How to change the default options in SalesPRO
This article describes how to change the
default options for products in SalesPRO. There are a couple of ways
to do this: At the product level and at a system level.
- From within SalesPRO, go to the Maintenance tab
- Select the drop down menu under Manage Lists
- Select Option Defaults
- On the Option Defaults window, select New
the Option Name field, type the option name. Please note that the
option name must match exactly. (For Example: Valance Type would be a
separate option from Valance)
names are also case sensitive. For example, if you are wanting to set
the default for Option 'Valance Type', typing 'valance type' will not
- In the Option Value field, type the desired option value. Again, the option value must match exactly.
- Press OK to exit and save the change.
- When using this method, the Option Value selected will apply to EVERY product which contains an Option Name and Option Value that match the data entered.
- From within the SalesPRO software, go to the Maintenance tab and select the Product Manager icon
- Double click a product for which you wish to change the default option. For this example, we'll use Alta 1-3/8 inch Wood Blind.
- This will bring up the Product Properties window.
- Select the Usage tab
- Click on Option Defaults
- On the Option Defaults window, click on New.
the Edit Option Default window, type in Option Name: and Option Value:
of your choice (note BOTH of these values must match exactly)
- Click OK to exit and save your change
- The new default option will apply only to the selected product.
How to change which options are displayed in the product description in order entry
Summary This article will discuss how to create a Product Adjustment File in Solatech. Creating a Product Adjustment File will allow you to change which options are shown in the description field for a particular product. Instructions From within ...
How to setup your default printer
Summary This article will explain how to setup your default printer for SalesPRO. The software requires that a valid printer be setup prior to Previewing or Printing any output. Instructions From within the software, click on the Solatech logo in ...
How does Retain Options work?
Summary Solatech Focus has a feature called Retain Options which is enabled by default in your order entry section of Focus. This knowledge base article will describe how this feature works. More Information When creating a quote or modifying a ...
How to change the Solatech ID email address or password in the SalesPRO software
Summary This article will describe how to change the email address and/or password for your Solatech ID in the SalesPRO software. Instructions From within the SalesPRO software, click on the Solatech icon in the upper left hand corner of your ...
How to use Item Replace in SalesPRO
Summary Beginning with version 5.0.263 of SalesPRO, users can now change product, style and options for multiple line items on a Quote or Sale. This article provides instructions on how to make these changes Instructions From within Order Entry, ...