How to Capture a Customer Signature
This article provides information on capturing a customer signature from within SalesPRO.
- From within Order Entry, select Preview. Using the drop down menu, select the document to have the customer sign (Quote, Order Confirmation or Invoice).
As a quote, the only document you can preview is a Quote. As a Sale or
Order, you may preview an Order Confirmation or Invoice.
- Check the document you wish to create and click 'OK'.
- Note: If there is only one document of that type available this step will be skipped.
- In the example below, the first document has been selected.
- The selected output will be opened as a separate tab in the software.
- When a PDF preview opens, the 'View' and 'Edit' tabs will be accessible. Click the Edit tab.
- Scroll down to the signature line in the PDF preview of your document.
the Pen icon. If you want the signature in a different color, click
the down arrow to select the color and activate the pen.
- Sign with a stylus or with fingertip if you have a touch screen, otherwise the customer may sign using the mouse or touch pad.
- To save or print your signed document, click the View tab under PDF Tools.
- From the View tab you can Attach to a customer record, Print, Send via email (if enabled) or save your document using the Save As icon.
How to capture a signature in Solatech Focus
Summary Solatech Focus gives users the ability to capture a customer signature on a quote, order confirmation or invoice. This signature will be added to output generated after the signature has been captured. In order to capture a signature, a ...
How to capture customer signature or initials in multiple areas on output
Summary Solatech Focus allows users to easily capture customer signatures in a signature box from within the cloud based system. There may be times that additional customer signatures, or initials are needed. This article describes how to use Adobe ...
How to Capture Customer Signature directly from Print Preview
Summary This article provides information on capturing a customer signature using Adobe Reader to preview quotes or orders in Solatech. This can be used as an alternative to Journal Note Writer for Solatech users with tablet PCs. More Information To ...
Setting up Customer Email Templates
Summary Solatech allows users to set up personalized email templates that can be sent to customers from within the system. Templates to send to users (Sales Reps and Installers) can also be created. This knowledge base articles provide instructions ...
How to use the measure sheet to record customer measurements
Summary Solatech Focus gives user's the ability to capture measurements prior to beginning a quote. This knowledge base article will describe the process of capturing measurements; exporting measurements and importing measurements. It will also ...