How to assign a vendor for custom products in SalesPRO
Custom products provided by Solatech are assigned by
default to the vendor Custom. This article will include instructions
for assigning products to a different vendor.
- From within SalesPRO, navigate to the Maintenance tab and select the Product Manager icon.
- Locate the product for which you wish to assign a new vendor.
- Double click on the product name to open up the Product Properties window.
- If the Source is set to None, use the drop down menu to change to Purchase.
- Use the drop down menu to the right of Vendor and select the correct vendor for the product.
- If the desired vendor is not shown in the list, click the link Create a new vendor.
- Switch to the Vendors tab.
- Make sure the newly selected vendor is set as the Default . If it is not, use the dropdown to select "Yes" in the Default column.
- Press OK to exit and save your changes.
- How to create a new Vendor
How to create a new vendor and assign products to the new vendor
Summary SalesPRO software gives users the ability to create new vendors and assign products to those vendors. This is useful in cases where you have different account numbers for one vendor, and will allow you to continue to utilize Online Order ...
How to create a new vendor in SalesPRO
Summary This article will describe how to create a new vendor in the Solatech SalesPRO software Instructions From the Home tab, click on the Vendors icon. On the Vendor ribbon, select the Create icon. Enter Vendor Name. All other items on the General ...
How to assign products to your accounts
Summary When a new product is added to Solatech Focus, the site administrator will receive an email from product development. If this product is one which your accounts will sell, it will need to be assigned to the account in order for each account ...
How to identify products with missing vendor discounts or margins
Summary Solatech gives Account Administrators the ability to easily identify products that are missing either vendor discounts (used to determine cost) or margins (used to calculate selling price). This knowledge base article will describe how to ...
How to Send an Order to a Vendor via Online Order Processing (OOP) from SalesPRO
More Information These navigation and entry instructions may not be the only way to complete the desired task. For more in-depth explanations, any related articles will follow the instructions as links. Steps From the Home tab, click on Send for ...