Changes to customer record and customer list
Solatech Focus customer records now contain a new field, Customer Name.
This change was made in order to implement QuickBooks Online
integration. This knowledge base article will describe the changes and
how they will affect your customer records.
- When a customer record is viewed, Customer Name is the first field shown. For existing customers, this change has already been made and no action is required.
- For new customers, Customer Name is a required field (indicated by a asterisk).
- When Customer Name
is entered, the site will automatically separate first name and last
name. First name and last name can be edited if needed.
- A new field, M.I. (middle initial) has also been added.
- Please note that all customer names must now be unique. If
two customers on one account have the same name, they must be modified
slightly so they are not an exact match.. Adding a middle initial will
serve this purpose.
- The customer list now contains the field Customer Name in the first column
- Users may still search for any portion of first name or last name on the search bar
How to use the measure sheet to record customer measurements
Summary Solatech Focus gives user's the ability to capture measurements prior to beginning a quote. This knowledge base article will describe the process of capturing measurements; exporting measurements and importing measurements. It will also ...
How to Track Customer Referrals in SalesPRO
Summary This article describes how you can easily track customer referrals in SalesPRO. This process is broken down into three steps: Adding Referral Methods Types, Selecting Referral Methods, and Running Referral reports. Instructions Adding ...
Working with Customer Payments
Summary This article explains how to process payments through the SalesPRO Software. More Information Payments can only be processed at the Sale or Order status. Payments cannot be recorded against a Quote. Multiple payments may be applied to a ...
Setting up Customer Email Templates
Summary Solatech allows users to set up personalized email templates that can be sent to customers from within the system. Templates to send to users (Sales Reps and Installers) can also be created. This knowledge base articles provide instructions ...
How to track customer referrals in Solatech
Summary This article describes how you can easily track customer referrals in Solatech. This process is broken down into three steps: Adding Referral Types,Selecting Referral Types and Running Referral reports. Instructions Adding Referral Types ...